Oddsmakers give the New Orleans Saints (4-2) a decent chance to keep their three-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 4.0 points in a matchup with the Chicago Bears (5-2) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Soldier Field. The game’s over/under is set at 44.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans has put together a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints are just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 4.0 points.
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — six out of six — have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Saints, on average, score 10 more points per game this season (30) than the Bears allow (20).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 3-1 and 2-2 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20 points or fewer this year, the Bears have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.0 points.
- Just five of Chicago’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Bears this season, 19.7, is 9.3 fewer than the 29 the Saints have given up in each contest.
- In games where Chicago scores at least 19.7 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 29 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
|Bears (+4)||Over (44)||Bears 26 Saints 24|
- The Saints and their opponents have totaled at least 44.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of six opportunities (100%) this season.
- Chicago and its opponents have added up to score at least 44.0 points in 28.6% of their matchups this season (two of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (49.7) than this game’s over/under of 44.0 points.
- The Saints and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 5.0 more points per game than the over/under of 44.0 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Saints have had set in games this season is 15.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 4.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Saints vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Chicago over the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Bears, the Saints have a 1-0 record against the spread. New Orleans outscored Chicago 143-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/20/2019||Bears||Bears||-4||37||-195||+170||424-252 NO||36-25 NO|
|10/29/2017||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-307 NO||20-12 NO|
|12/15/2014||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||443-278 NO||31-15 NO|
|10/6/2013||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||434-347 CHI||26-18 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three contests.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 13.3 points more than the 44.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Chicago has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Chicago. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 37.3 combined points in their last three games, 6.7 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 44.0.
Saints: WR Emmanuel Sanders: Out (Illness), DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), OT Terron Armstead: Questionable (Arm), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), RB Ty Montgomery: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Nick Easton: Questionable (Concussion), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), WR Michael Thomas: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Ken Crawley: Out (Illness), ILB Chase Hansen: Out (Hip), WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Out (Undisclosed), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), WR Marquez Callaway: Questionable (Ankle), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
Bears: DB Sherrick McManis: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Allen Robinson II: Questionable (Undisclosed), CB Artie Burns: Out (Torn Acl), C Cody Whitehair: Questionable (Calf), OLB Devante Bond: Out (Undisclosed), DB Tre Roberson: Out (Foot), RB Tarik Cohen: Out (Knee), G James Daniels: Out (Pectoral), K Eddy Piñeiro: Out (Groin), CB Michael Joseph: Out (Undisclosed), TE Darion Clark: Out (Shoulder)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More