The New Orleans Saints (8-2) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to extend their seven-game winning streak in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The contest’s point total is set at 44.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — seven out of 10 — have gone over the point total (70%).
- New Orleans has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints are just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 29.5 the Saints have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 4-1 and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 26.7 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have accumulated a 2-2 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Half of Denver’s games this year — five out of 10 — have gone over the point total.
- Denver has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The Saints defense has allowed 22.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 20.6 the Broncos have scored.
- In games where Denver scores at least 20.6 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 22.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
|Saints (-5.5)||Over (44)||Saints 30 Broncos 19|
- The Saints and their opponents have recorded more than 44.0 points in 70% of their games this year (seven of 10 opportunities).
- The Broncos have played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 44.0 points.
- The Saints and the Broncos combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the total of 44.0 set for this matchup.
- The Saints and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 44.0 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Saints have had set in matchups this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saints vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver has an edge against New Orleans over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. Denver has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 165 points while New Orleans notched 105.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/13/2016||Saints||373-337 NO||25-23 DEN|
|10/28/2012||Broncos||530-252 DEN||34-14 DEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- New Orleans has hit under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Saints average total over the last three games is 6.0 points fewer than the 44.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Denver has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Denver. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 3.7 points greater than the 44.0 total given for this matchup.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition