It’s taking some time for the San Francisco 49ers to get firing on all cylinders, but Coach Jim Tomsula isn’t panicked, and neither should you be if you are Niner. Even so, a final preseason test awaits the 49ers this Thursday when they host the San Diego Chargers, and a good number of players could be supplanted from their respective positions if they do not perform well. This means that, although we won’t be seeing much of the first-team offense and defense from the two teams, there’s still a lot at stake in the NFL odds of this nationally televised game. To all the bettors looking to cash in on this game’s betting lines, here is a brief guide to help you out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.