After winning a paltry five games in head coach Jim Tomsula’s one-and-done campaign a year ago, the San Francisco 49ers are heading in a new direction under offensive-minded head coach Chip Kelly. Can the Niners get back in the postseason in 2016? Will they record a winning record in the difficult NFC West or will they simply bomb out again under Kelly, who ironically, is looking to rebound from his disastrous finish with the Philadelphia Eagles a year ago. Now, let’s find out if Kelly can lead the Niners back to the postseason in 2016. Get the updated NFL betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.