The San Francisco 49ers may have been limited to a paltry two victories a year ago in Chip Kelly’s final season, but after overhauling their front office, hiring a new head coach and robbing the Chicago bears blind in the NFL Draft, there’s plenty of hope by the bay heading into the 2017 NFL regular season. If you want to know just how the revamped Niners will make out against their 2017 win total odds, then you’ve come to the right place. Here is my expert analysis and prediction on each and every game on San Francisco’s upcoming 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.