Jim Tomsula led the San Francisco 49ers to their first preseason victory, an impressive 23-6 win over the Dallas Cowboys last Sunday. Up next for the new head coach is a riveting clash against Gary Kubiak and the Denver Broncos team. Kubiak is 2-0 in the preseason with his new team and is hoping to go 3-0, while Tomsula is 1-1, seeking to improve to 2-1. As both teams endeavor to test the strengths and weaknesses of their starting units in this dress rehearsal for the regular season, here is a preview of what you should expect in the NFL betting lines.
NFL Preseason Broncos vs 49ers Game InformationVenue: Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver.Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015Time: 9:00 PM ETTV: KPIX (CBS/5 – San Francisco), KTVD (My/20 – Denver)
San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos Game Preview and NFL Odds Analysis
- This clash marks the 37th time the two teams face each other in the preseason. The 49ers hold a 20-16 lead in the series, though they’ve lost the last two games, both in San Francisco
- The Broncos lead the all-time regular season series 7-6
- The 49ers lead the all-time postseason series 55-10!
Key Betting Trends
- The Broncos are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 Saturday games
- The 49ers are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall
- The Broncos are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games on grass