In an NFL betting game considered as duel between a team in transition against one that is set for a big year, the San Francisco 49ers will travel to Houston to play the Texans. This will be their first preseason game for both teams in 2015, so there are a lot of expectations on both ends of the field. Date: Saturday, August 15, 2015 Time: 8:00 PM ET Venue: NRG Stadium, Houston 49ers at Texans NFL Betting Preview The last time the two teams met was in 2014 in a game that the 49ers had it all, winning 40-13. Chris Borland was the standout performer in that game, making everyone to agree that he was the right replacement for NaVorro Bowman, who had an injury at that time. He returned an interception, 34 yards for a touchdown and posted a team-high six tackles. Torrey Smith, Reggie Bush and Darnell Dockett. The exodus in Houston was not as major as in San Francisco, but the team parted ways a number of key players like Andre Johnson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Chris Myers, Daniel Manning and Brooks Reed. Nonetheless, the team made good value of the offseason, bringing Cecil Shorts III and Nate Washington to fill in the space left by Johnson, while strengthening their secondary with the veteran addition of Vince Wilfork. As usual, we will not be seeing most of the starters for both teams. In the 49ers camp, the youngsters Corey Lemonier and Eli Harold will need to step up as replacements of Aldon Smith. This game will be more of a position battle, than a duel between two teams. Meanwhile in the Houston camp, the battle between Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett is heating up yet none of them has come up better than the other. Arian Foster will be out of for the first half of the season due to a groin injury, so a replacement is needed for his position.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks