The Seattle Seahawks are set to open their training camp on July 31st at the team’s Virginia Mason Athletic Center facility in Washington and, expectedly, football aficionados are waiting for the trainings with bated breath, hoping it will shed some light on what can be expected from the Seahawks in the 2015 NFL odds. Unfortunately, the heavy guarding of those trainings and diluted nature of reports from such team meetings means that you won’t be able to get sufficient info to work with. Looking for a quick fix on what to expect from Seattle in the upcoming season? If so, we’ve got your back—check out the speculative Seattle season preview specially prepared for you below:
Preliminarily, it is worth noting that there is a lot of value we can find during team trainings, especially in regards to reports about players that are fit or injured, team formations, possible starters in the regular season and prospected breakout stars. However, much of what gets to happen when the season starts is often greatly dependent on past team statistics, particularly those from the recent seasons. Bearing that in mind, what does Seattle’s recent statistics tell us about their 2015 NFL season?
Seattle Seahawks are going against the 4th-toughest NFL schedule, though with a slightly lower winning percentage of 0.559 compared to the 0.561 percentage from last year. Probably, that’s the reason Oddsmakers have their season win totals set to 11 wins, half-a-game higher than the 10.5 mark in 2014.
Assuming the Seahawks play in the same way they’ve been doing over the recent seasons, tallying another OVER season should be within the realms of possibility. This is majorly based on the fact that Seattle has averaged 12 wins its last three seasons.
In addition, the Seahawks have maintained the core of the team and made a few valuable offseason additions like Jimmy Graham, hence their level of competitiveness should still be up there in the division and conference.
But on the flipside, the NFC West has undergone considerable changes, with the Cardinals, 49ers and Rams retooling their armories. With the overhauls made in the division, particularly in the case of the surging Arizona Cardinals (who were surprisingly 11-5 in 2014 despite being decimated with major injuries), the division could be in a major flux in 2015, making life difficult for the Seahawks.
Not to forget, there are no guarantees that the Seahawks will be wading safely through their minefield 2015 schedule. For all we know, the questionable Seattle offense (led by the unhappy Russell Wilson whose contract talks with the team aren’t going as he wants) could choke when faced with adversity in the new season.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Redskins vs Giants 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Eagles vs Jaguars NFL Week 8 Spread & Pick
- Dolphins vs Texans NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Monday Night Football Streams | Week 7 Live NFL Streams
- NFL Week 8 Over/Under Picks
- NFL Week 8 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks