The Seattle Seahawks are set to open their training camp on July 31st at the team’s Virginia Mason Athletic Center facility in Washington and, expectedly, football aficionados are waiting for the trainings with bated breath, hoping it will shed some light on what can be expected from the Seahawks in the 2015 NFL odds. Unfortunately, the heavy guarding of those trainings and diluted nature of reports from such team meetings means that you won’t be able to get sufficient info to work with. Looking for a quick fix on what to expect from Seattle in the upcoming season? If so, we’ve got your back—check out the speculative Seattle season preview specially prepared for you below:
Preliminarily, it is worth noting that there is a lot of value we can find during team trainings, especially in regards to reports about players that are fit or injured, team formations, possible starters in the regular season and prospected breakout stars. However, much of what gets to happen when the season starts is often greatly dependent on past team statistics, particularly those from the recent seasons. Bearing that in mind, what does Seattle’s recent statistics tell us about their 2015 NFL season?
Seattle Seahawks are going against the 4th-toughest NFL schedule, though with a slightly lower winning percentage of 0.559 compared to the 0.561 percentage from last year. Probably, that’s the reason Oddsmakers have their season win totals set to 11 wins, half-a-game higher than the 10.5 mark in 2014.
Assuming the Seahawks play in the same way they’ve been doing over the recent seasons, tallying another OVER season should be within the realms of possibility. This is majorly based on the fact that Seattle has averaged 12 wins its last three seasons.
In addition, the Seahawks have maintained the core of the team and made a few valuable offseason additions like Jimmy Graham, hence their level of competitiveness should still be up there in the division and conference.
But on the flipside, the NFC West has undergone considerable changes, with the Cardinals, 49ers and Rams retooling their armories. With the overhauls made in the division, particularly in the case of the surging Arizona Cardinals (who were surprisingly 11-5 in 2014 despite being decimated with major injuries), the division could be in a major flux in 2015, making life difficult for the Seahawks.
Not to forget, there are no guarantees that the Seahawks will be wading safely through their minefield 2015 schedule. For all we know, the questionable Seattle offense (led by the unhappy Russell Wilson whose contract talks with the team aren’t going as he wants) could choke when faced with adversity in the new season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks