The Seattle Seahawks are set to open their training camp on July 31st at the team’s Virginia Mason Athletic Center facility in Washington and, expectedly, football aficionados are waiting for the trainings with bated breath, hoping it will shed some light on what can be expected from the Seahawks in the 2015 NFL odds. Unfortunately, the heavy guarding of those trainings and diluted nature of reports from such team meetings means that you won’t be able to get sufficient info to work with. Looking for a quick fix on what to expect from Seattle in the upcoming season? If so, we’ve got your back—check out the speculative Seattle season preview specially prepared for you below:
Preliminarily, it is worth noting that there is a lot of value we can find during team trainings, especially in regards to reports about players that are fit or injured, team formations, possible starters in the regular season and prospected breakout stars. However, much of what gets to happen when the season starts is often greatly dependent on past team statistics, particularly those from the recent seasons. Bearing that in mind, what does Seattle’s recent statistics tell us about their 2015 NFL season?
Seattle Seahawks are going against the 4th-toughest NFL schedule, though with a slightly lower winning percentage of 0.559 compared to the 0.561 percentage from last year. Probably, that’s the reason Oddsmakers have their season win totals set to 11 wins, half-a-game higher than the 10.5 mark in 2014.
Assuming the Seahawks play in the same way they’ve been doing over the recent seasons, tallying another OVER season should be within the realms of possibility. This is majorly based on the fact that Seattle has averaged 12 wins its last three seasons.
In addition, the Seahawks have maintained the core of the team and made a few valuable offseason additions like Jimmy Graham, hence their level of competitiveness should still be up there in the division and conference.
But on the flipside, the NFC West has undergone considerable changes, with the Cardinals, 49ers and Rams retooling their armories. With the overhauls made in the division, particularly in the case of the surging Arizona Cardinals (who were surprisingly 11-5 in 2014 despite being decimated with major injuries), the division could be in a major flux in 2015, making life difficult for the Seahawks.
Not to forget, there are no guarantees that the Seahawks will be wading safely through their minefield 2015 schedule. For all we know, the questionable Seattle offense (led by the unhappy Russell Wilson whose contract talks with the team aren’t going as he wants) could choke when faced with adversity in the new season.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets at Bills NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Jaguars vs Titans NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 14 Over/Under Picks
- NFL Week 14 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 14 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 5 Reasons the AFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 5 Reasons the NFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night