Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams will look to improve their chances of reaching the playoffs while extracting some revenge when they host Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks in their highly intriguing Week 14 NFC West showdown. With the Seahawks on a red-hot roll and the Rams looking to find some consistency after alternating wins and losses over their last four games, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Week 14 betting odds.
Seahawks vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday December 8, 2019, 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Los Angeles memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 14 Odds: Seattle -1 / Total: 48
- Mostly Cloudy: 10°C/50°F
- Humidity: 84%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 2 mph N
- Cloud Cover: 22%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Seattle?
The Seahawks might be on the road in this contest, but there are a bunch of great reasons to back Seattle in this contest. First, Seattle has won five straight and eight of their last nine games overall including an impressive 37-30 win over Minnesota on Monday night. Then, there’s the fact that Seattle has the big edge at quarterback where veteran Russell Wilson is in the midst of a fantastic campaign that has put him at the very top of the league’s MVP race this season.
Seattle also has the more explosive offense in averaging 27.4 points per game to the Rams’ 23.6 points per contest. The Seahawks have put 27 points or more on the board in four of their last five games while topping the 30 point plateau once and the 40-point barrier once. Last, but not least, the Seahawks have gone a perfect 4-0 SU on the road while the Rams have lost three of five at home.
- Average Score For: 27.42
- Total Yards: 390.50
- Pass Yards: 246.67
- Rush Yards: 143.83
- Average Score Against: 24.42
- Total Yards: 369.08
- Pass Yards: 269.50
- Rush Yards: 99.58
Why Bet On The LA Rams?
The Los Angeles Rams might be home underdogs in this contest, but there are some great reasons to believe that Los Angeles can get the outright win to cover the chalk in this affair. First, Los Angeles is completely and utterly desperate to get back in the playoff mix in the loaded NFC after splitting their last four games. The good news is that the Rams seemingly found their footing in last week’s 34-7 blowout win over Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals.
Then, there’s the fact that L.A. has the better statistical defense in this matchup, although Seattle has been playing fantastic defense the last few weeks. Last, but not least, Los Angeles has won three of the last four meetings against the Seahawks, although they did have their three-game winning streak against Seattle snapped in their narrow 30-29 road loss to the Seahawks earlier this season.
- Average Score For: 23.58
- Total Yards: 370.34
- Pass Yards: 276.17
- Rush Yards: 94.17
- Average Score Against: 20.83
- Total Yards: 327.00
- Pass Yards: 222.83
- Rush Yards: 104.17
NFL Week 14 Betting Trends for Seahawks vs Rams
- Seahawks are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games
- Seahawks are 5-0 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 14 of Seattle’s last 20 games
- Rams are 12-5 ATS in thelast 17 games
- Rams are 4-2 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 6 of the Rams’ last 7 games
Seahawks vs Rams Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know the Los Angeles Rams are playing at home and will be highly motivated to pick up a confidence-boosting victory in this contest, but for me, Seattle has been the better team all season long and the recent play of Seattle’s defense has been seriously encouraging. While Seattle has gone an uninspiring 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road dates against Los Angeles, the road team in this NFC West rivalry has gone 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings. Seattle is a near-perfect 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games while the Rams have gone a dismal 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17 games as an underdog and 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win.
With each of the last three meetings in this series being decided by six points or less and two of those contests being decided by two points or less, I’m going with the incomparable Russell Wilson to lead Seattle to the late win with his jaw-dropping ‘magician’ act.
Pick: Seattle 31 LA Rams 28
More NFL Week 14 Betting News
- Giants vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Titans vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Bengals vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Seahawks vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- 49ers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Chiefs vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread, Game Info & Betting Preview
- NFL Picks Week 14 (Ep. 761)
- Broncos vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Lions vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Steelers vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Colts vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 14 Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 759)