The Seattle Seahawks (4-0) are projected to keep their four-game winning streak going as they are favored by a touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at CenturyLink Field. The game’s point total is set at 58.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — three out of four — have hit the over (75%).
- Seattle is a perfect 4-0 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 35.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.3 more than the 31.2 the Vikings have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 35.5 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 31.2 points.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in three out of four opportunities this season (75%).
- The Seahawks defense has allowed 27.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26.5 the Vikings have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Minnesota is 1-2 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 27.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
|Seahawks (-7)||Over (58)||Seahawks 38 Vikings 22|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least 58.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of four opportunities (75%) this season.
- Minnesota and its opponents have added up to score at least 58.0 points in 50% of their matchups this year (two of four chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (62) than this matchup’s total of 58.0 points.
- The Seahawks and the Vikings have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the point total of 58.0 set in this game.
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Vikings games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the point total of 58.0 in this outing.
Seahawks vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against Minnesota over the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Vikings, the Seahawks have a 1-0 record against the spread. Seattle outscored Minnesota 167-84 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/2/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-3||48||-148||+130||444-354 SEA||37-30 SEA|
|12/10/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||276-274 MIN||21-7 SEA|
|12/6/2015||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||433-125 SEA||38-7 SEA|
|11/17/2013||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||336-323 MIN||41-20 SEA|
|11/4/2012||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-287 SEA||30-20 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 4.7 points more than the 58.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Seattle has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 6.7 points fewer than the 58.0 total given for this matchup.
- Minnesota has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Minnesota has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition