Oddsmakers project the Washington Football Team (6-7) to put up a fight in their attempt to prolong their four-game winning streak, as they are just 6.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (9-4) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at FedExField. The contest’s point total is set at 44.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has a 7-6 record against the spread.
- Seattle has a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites.
- Seattle’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 13 opportunities this season (53.8%).
- This year, Seattle scores nine more points per game (30.2) than Washington surrenders (21.2).
- Seattle is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it puts up at least 30.2 points.
- Washington has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 22.1 points or less.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a 7-5-1 record against the spread.
- Just seven of Washington’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (38.5% of its outings).
- Washington averages just 2.8 fewer points per game (22.1) than Seattle surrenders (24.9).
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall a season ago when the team records at least 22.1 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 30.2 or fewer points.
|Football Team (+6)||Over (44.5)||Seahawks 26 Football Team 23|
- Nine of Seattle’s games have gone over 44.5 points this season (69.2% of matchups).
- Washington has played five games this year that finished with a combined score above 44.5 points (38.5% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 52.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 46.1 combined points per game, 1.6 more points than this contest’s total.
- Seattle has an average total of 55.2 in its matchups this year, 10.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington has a 43.2-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 1.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Seattle vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Washington holds a 4-1 advantage over Seattle in the last five matchups between these two squads. Washington has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 97 points while Seattle scored 92.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/5/2017||Seahawks||437-244 SEA||17-14 WAS|
|10/6/2014||Washington||403-307 SEA||27-17 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Seattle. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- Seattle’s average total over the last three games is 7.2 points fewer than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Washington has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Washington. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score an average of 45 points over its last three games, 0.5 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
Seahawks: TE Greg Olsen: Out (Foot), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Core), DE Damontre Moore: Out (Suspension), OT Cedric Ogbuehi: Questionable (Calf), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), CB Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee), OT Brandon Shell: Questionable (Ankle), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Rashaad Penny: Questionable (Knee), CB Tre Flowers: Out (Hamstring), OT Jamarco Jones: Questionable (Groin), RB Bo Scarbrough: Out (Hamstring), CB Ryan Neal: Questionable (Hip), G Phil Haynes: Questionable (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Knee), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), DT Bryan Mone: Out (Ankle/covid-19), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Washington: QB Alex Smith: Questionable (Calf), ILB Kevin Pierre-Louis: Questionable (Ankle), SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), FS Deshazor Everett: Questionable (Chest), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), TE Temarrick Hemingway: Out (Wrist), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), DT Jonathan Allen: Questionable (Groin), OLB Ryan Anderson: Out (Knee), OT David Sharpe: Questionable (Knee), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Out (Knee), QB Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Out (Knee), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Antonio Gibson: Questionable (Toe), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers