A pair of division leaders meet when the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (6-1) face the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (6-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Bills Stadium. Seattle is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The over/under is set at 55.0 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 5-2 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in five out of seven outings this season (71.4%).
- The Seahawks have put an average of 34.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.4 more than the 24.9 the Bills have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 34.3 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Bills have pieced together a 4-0 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Six Buffalo’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its outings).
- The Bills have averaged 3.6 fewer points per game this season (24.8) than the Seahawks have allowed (28.4).
- In games where Buffalo scores at least 24.8 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 28.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Bills (+3.5)||Over (55)||Seahawks 30 Bills 26|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total (55.0 points) in 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven opportunities).
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to score at least 55.0 points in 37.5% of their matchups this season (three of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (59.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 55.0 points.
- The Seahawks and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 less points per game than the over/under of 55.0 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in games this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bills this year is 5.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Seahawks vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle has an edge against Buffalo over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Buffalo outscored Seattle 134-123 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/7/2016||Seahawks||425-278 BUF||31-25 SEA|
|12/16/2012||Bills||466-333 SEA||50-17 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Seattle. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 7.7 points more than the 55.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Buffalo is just 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Buffalo. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills have averaged a total of 38.7 combined points over their last three games, 16.3 less than this game’s over/under of 55.0.
Seahawks: TE Greg Olsen: Questionable (Foot), G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Back), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), DE Damontre Moore: Out (Suspension), DE Benson Mayowa: Questionable (Ankle), RB Carlos Hyde: Out (Hamstring), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Groin), CB Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Concussion), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), OLB Rasheem Green: Questionable (Neck), CB D.J. Reed: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Ryan Neal: Questionable (Hip), G Phil Haynes: Questionable (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Knee), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), FS Ugo Amadi: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Bills: DE Jerry Hughes: Questionable (Foot), RB Taiwan Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Josh Norman: Questionable (Hamstring), G Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee), FS Micah Hyde: Questionable (Concussion), WR John Brown: Questionable (Knee), RB T.J. Yeldon: Questionable (Back), C Mitch Morse: Questionable (Concussion), DT Vernon Butler: Questionable (Groin), DT Quinton Jefferson: Questionable (Knee), OLB Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Knee), DE Darryl Johnson: Questionable (Knee), TE Dawson Knox: Questionable (Calf), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Illness), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OLB Tyrel Dodson: Out (Hamstring), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Questionable (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder)