It’s easy to forget that the New York Giants have won the Super Bowl twice in the last decade, but that’s what happens when you go three straight years without making it to the playoffs. NFL betting fans are starting to get restless, and you get the sense that if they miss again this year, Tom Coughlin had better start updating his resume. The question then is whether or not the Giants can navigate their way out of the always tough NFC East, so let’s try and answer that by looking at their chances. Eli Manning perhaps being done in New York, but I believe that sort of talk is a little premature. He has a great group of receivers to throw to, including Odell Beckham Jr., who I expect is going to take another huge leap forward this season. If Manning can even just cut in half the number of INT’s that he threw last year, he should be just fine. Looking down the schedule for the Giants, I get the feeling that they will finish the season with a 10-6 record, which will likely be enough to get them in via the Wild Card. From there, it’s anyone’s guess how far they will go. Sources Wikipedia.org (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Coughlin) NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/player/elimanning/2505996/profile)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks