There is a new sheriff in Buffalo, and his name is not Doug Marrone. He played football as defensive end in Southwestern Oklahoma, a duty he performed with gusto, earning himself an indictment in the University’s Hall of Fame. In part, that explains why most of the teams he’s coached are known for their strong defensive capabilities… I guess it’s true that old habits die hard! And speaking of old, he is aged 52, but lives his life like a 20 year old. Upon signing for the Bills, he got a new tattoo to clearly spell his love and commitment to his new job. What about his coaching exploits? Good question indeed… After serving as an assistant coach for 22 years in various high-profile college and professional teams, he landed his first head coaching gig with the Jets in 2009. And true to his boisterous and larger-than-life attitude, he promised the Jets success. With all eyes set on him, he punctuated his talks by delivering success from the very first year, as he led the team to the AFC Championship game in 2009, a feat he confirmed in the following year by leading the New Yorkers to another conference title game in 2010.
And now, he is hoping to bring the same success in Buffalo, indicating that we should expect to see the Bills in the 2015-16 NFL playoffs. His name, as sportsbetting fans probably guessed by now, is Rex Ryan!!! Can Ryan, the new head coach in Buffalo since being offered a contract in January 2015, live up to his hyped up status as the man to take the Bills to higher levels of success?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis