There is a new sheriff in Buffalo, and his name is not Doug Marrone. He played football as defensive end in Southwestern Oklahoma, a duty he performed with gusto, earning himself an indictment in the University’s Hall of Fame. In part, that explains why most of the teams he’s coached are known for their strong defensive capabilities… I guess it’s true that old habits die hard! And speaking of old, he is aged 52, but lives his life like a 20 year old. Upon signing for the Bills, he got a new tattoo to clearly spell his love and commitment to his new job.What about his coaching exploits? Good question indeed… After serving as an assistant coach for 22 years in various high-profile college and professional teams, he landed his first head coaching gig with the Jets in 2009. And true to his boisterous and larger-than-life attitude, he promised the Jets success. With all eyes set on him, he punctuated his talks by delivering success from the very first year, as he led the team to the AFC Championship game in 2009, a feat he confirmed in the following year by leading the New Yorkers to another conference title game in 2010.
And now, he is hoping to bring the same success in Buffalo, indicating that we should expect to see the Bills in the 2015-16 NFL playoffs. His name, as sportsbetting fans probably guessed by now, is Rex Ryan!!! Can Ryan, the new head coach in Buffalo since being offered a contract in January 2015, live up to his hyped up status as the man to take the Bills to higher levels of success?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis