Every year, players across the NFL come with into the league with huge expectations of performing highly, but at the end of the season, only a handful of them manage to live up to the hype. The 2015 NFL betting season, even with abounding hype surrounding different rookies and the newly acquired players, will be no different, as a good number of the players likely to underwhelm in their performances.
Unfortunately, there are a number of reasons why Suh may not be what fans expect right off the bat. For starters, with such as a big contract (which comes with various guarantees), the need to perform and sway teams to his direction will probably be lessened, as opposed to the 2014 season when he was working his tail off to impress his suitors. In addition, the rest of Miami’s defense has issues at the linebacker department, while most of the corners in the team are far from solid, which could force Suh to sometimes play out of position to cover the other defenses. By over committing and spreading himself all over the field, his efficiency could be reduced. Then there is the South Beach environment and its ills—too much focus on fun and relaxation with less concentration on the game. Many players have fallen to that lifestyle in the past, and with the massive money he’s getting, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Suh went down the same route.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.