Every year, players across the NFL come with into the league with huge expectations of performing highly, but at the end of the season, only a handful of them manage to live up to the hype. The 2015 NFL betting season, even with abounding hype surrounding different rookies and the newly acquired players, will be no different, as a good number of the players likely to underwhelm in their performances.
Unfortunately, there are a number of reasons why Suh may not be what fans expect right off the bat. For starters, with such as a big contract (which comes with various guarantees), the need to perform and sway teams to his direction will probably be lessened, as opposed to the 2014 season when he was working his tail off to impress his suitors. In addition, the rest of Miami’s defense has issues at the linebacker department, while most of the corners in the team are far from solid, which could force Suh to sometimes play out of position to cover the other defenses. By over committing and spreading himself all over the field, his efficiency could be reduced. Then there is the South Beach environment and its ills—too much focus on fun and relaxation with less concentration on the game. Many players have fallen to that lifestyle in the past, and with the massive money he’s getting, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Suh went down the same route.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis