Every year, players across the NFL come with into the league with huge expectations of performing highly, but at the end of the season, only a handful of them manage to live up to the hype. The 2015 NFL betting season, even with abounding hype surrounding different rookies and the newly acquired players, will be no different, as a good number of the players likely to underwhelm in their performances.
Unfortunately, there are a number of reasons why Suh may not be what fans expect right off the bat. For starters, with such as a big contract (which comes with various guarantees), the need to perform and sway teams to his direction will probably be lessened, as opposed to the 2014 season when he was working his tail off to impress his suitors. In addition, the rest of Miami’s defense has issues at the linebacker department, while most of the corners in the team are far from solid, which could force Suh to sometimes play out of position to cover the other defenses. By over committing and spreading himself all over the field, his efficiency could be reduced. Then there is the South Beach environment and its ills—too much focus on fun and relaxation with less concentration on the game. Many players have fallen to that lifestyle in the past, and with the massive money he’s getting, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Suh went down the same route.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis