The 2015 NFL season should be a very exciting. Taking into consideration the many shifts we’ve seen in the offseason, there will be a number of surprises, a number of outstanding performances by some of the league’s best players and a number of young players rising to make a big impact in the NFL betting odds and lines.
And while the above-mentioned lot of players will be celebrating their good seasons, another group will be lamenting their disappointing year. In fact, for some, having a disappointing year will even cost them their jobs. This latter group of players will be the central focus of this article. For inclusivity purposes, we will look at those who have been disappointing from the past years hence are likely to lose their starting jobs at the start of the season, and others who will get to start in 2015, but probably lose their starting jobs before the season ends.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.