Are you an NFL betting enthusiast that loves using statistical data in conjunction with some of your other betting methods? Do you feel the need to use more statistical information to help with your betting selections or are you simply a fan of today’s ever-growing analytics genre? Well…if you answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, then you’re in luck! Thanks to the expert statistical analysis you’re about to get on which teams I expect to cover the spread at a high rate in 2015, you could be well on your way toward making a series of smart NFL bets over the course of the coming campaign long before the regular season gets started this fall.
Okay, with all of that said and NFL mini-camps taking place all over the country, let’s get started.
A dozen teams recorded at least nine ATS victories in 2014 and I believe that at least eight of these teams will do so again in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis