Are you an NFL betting enthusiast that loves using statistical data in conjunction with some of your other betting methods? Do you feel the need to use more statistical information to help with your betting selections or are you simply a fan of today’s ever-growing analytics genre? Well…if you answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, then you’re in luck! Thanks to the expert statistical analysis you’re about to get on which teams I expect to cover the spread at a high rate in 2015, you could be well on your way toward making a series of smart NFL bets over the course of the coming campaign long before the regular season gets started this fall.
Okay, with all of that said and NFL mini-camps taking place all over the country, let’s get started.
A dozen teams recorded at least nine ATS victories in 2014 and I believe that at least eight of these teams will do so again in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.