If you’re gearing up for the 2015 NFL betting season and you’re looking to gather as much pertinent information as possible on every team in the league, then you’re going to enjoy this expert analysis on the five burning questions surrounding Big Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5 SU, 9-7 ATS, 9-7 O/U) as they get set for the start of training camp. With that said, let’s get started.
Pittsburgh finished the 2014 regular season ranked an underwhelming 18th overall, thanks mostly to their dreadful 27th-ranked pass defense. While the Steelers did manage to rank inside the top 10 against the run, I think those numbers are skewed a bit with Pittsburgh’s opponents routinely abandoning the running attack in favor of a more aerial-minded offensive approach.
The Steelers drafted Kentucky linebacker Bud Dupree with the 22nd overall pick in the draft before adding cornerbacks Senquez Golson and Doran Grant in the second and fourth rounds respectively, but overall, I think the Steelers could struggle to stop the pass again in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition