Unlike most years that have been hellishly boring due to soft competition, the race for the 2014-15 NFL MVP was kind of fun, in retrospect. Aaron Rodgers, the eventual winner, was clearly in a class of his own, but looking at the competition posed by do-all defender J.J. Watt and the mercurial Tom Brady, it was very difficult to pick one person without second-guessing yourself. Hopefully, the NFL betting odds to win the 2015-16 NFL MVP Award will provide similar, if not better, excitement for us. As the new season dawns in the near horizon, here is an early look at the NFL players poised to make a strong case for the MVP Honors this year.
Being the defending winner of the award and with the 2015 preseason rankings placing him as the No. 2 player in the Top 100 list of best NFL players, you don’t need to be a Green Bay fan to recognize that Rodgers is the real deal and he is here to stay. Assuming he can keep himself healthy to play most (all) games in the regular season and help his team to go it deep in the playoffs, I don’t see a reason why he shouldn’t claim the title for the third time in five years.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis