Unlike most years that have been hellishly boring due to soft competition, the race for the 2014-15 NFL MVP was kind of fun, in retrospect. Aaron Rodgers, the eventual winner, was clearly in a class of his own, but looking at the competition posed by do-all defender J.J. Watt and the mercurial Tom Brady, it was very difficult to pick one person without second-guessing yourself. Hopefully, the NFL betting odds to win the 2015-16 NFL MVP Award will provide similar, if not better, excitement for us. As the new season dawns in the near horizon, here is an early look at the NFL players poised to make a strong case for the MVP Honors this year.
Being the defending winner of the award and with the 2015 preseason rankings placing him as the No. 2 player in the Top 100 list of best NFL players, you don’t need to be a Green Bay fan to recognize that Rodgers is the real deal and he is here to stay. Assuming he can keep himself healthy to play most (all) games in the regular season and help his team to go it deep in the playoffs, I don’t see a reason why he shouldn’t claim the title for the third time in five years.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.