Sunday, September 28th, 8:30 PM, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TexasThe pressure is on the Saints, who will look to avoid a 1-3 start and fall even further in the NFL South division. After two back-to-back losses to Atlanta and Cleveland, the Saints recovered their path with a home win over the Minnesota Vikings last week. New Orleans was able to put together an early 13-0 lead and then secure the victory with a touchdown in the fourth quarter, but despite the fact the team showed some improvements, the 20 points scored in that game was the lowest total at home for the Saints since the 2010 season.
Sunday night will provide NFL gambling fans with an amazing game as the New Orleans Saints look to even their record at 2-2 against the Dallas Cowboys. The match is Sunday at 8:30 pm with the Cowboys coming into the game holding a 2-1 record and the Saints a 1-2 mark. The last time these two teams met on the field the New Orleans Saints smashed Dallas 49-17 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The Saints probably won’t beat Dallas by 32 points this time, but the need to look for redemption against the Cowboys and revert the negative season start.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks