The Pittsburgh Steelers stumble into Mile High stadium depleted and destroyed. We’ve recently learned that Antonio Brown isn’t going to play, Deangelo Williams is very doubtful, and Ben Roethlisberger is still feeling “iffy” with his shoulder injury. Against one of the top defenses in the league, this is the last thing you want to hear. Without Roethlisberger, we know the Steelers stand no chance. With him, their hopes are bleak. After this injury news has been released the money line has been shifting in favor of the Broncos all week long. Originally it started at around -250, and is now up to -340 after this turn of events. This game will air at 4:40 EST on CBS.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.