By the time Sunday night comes to an end, we will have gone from 8 teams in the NFL playoffs to just 4. It is the home teams that have been put on the board as favorites for the Divisional Round games, but the Wild Card weekend proved that the road teams cannot be discounted, as all 4 away teams came away with the win last weekend. If that trend hold, we could be in for some major upsets this weekend, so let’s look at the dark horses in the NFL Divisional Round. For our NFL betting lines, click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.