By the time Sunday night comes to an end, we will have gone from 8 teams in the NFL playoffs to just 4. It is the home teams that have been put on the board as favorites for the Divisional Round games, but the Wild Card weekend proved that the road teams cannot be discounted, as all 4 away teams came away with the win last weekend. If that trend hold, we could be in for some major upsets this weekend, so let’s look at the dark horses in the NFL Divisional Round. For our NFL betting lines, click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks