Newton says the team does not care about individual awards. The only focus is winning football games.— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) January 21, 2016
One of the great things about the Super Bowl, other than the game itself, is the huge number of prop bets that are made available on game day. You can bet on anything from the outcome of the coin toss to when the first points will be scored, but the one that I like is trying to figure out who the MVP of the big game might be. This is usually an award that goes to an offensive player, but there have been times when a defensive guy has come out of nowhere to pick up the MVP. Let’s take a look at some potential candidates on the 4 remaining teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.