Super Bowl 52 Betting Guide: 7 Reasons to go with the Under
A HUGE 2012 #NFLDraft class. Key free agents signed last offseason.This is how the 2017 @Eagles were built: https://t.co/5QClpBzR96 (via @greggrosenthal) #SBLII #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/oMm23IpGJx — NFL (@NFL) 1 de febrero de 2018
- When: Sunday, February 4, 2018, 6:30 PM ET
- Where: U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
- TV: NBC
- Radio: 94.1 FM (Philadelphia) / 98.5 FM (New England)
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Odds: New England Patriots -4.5 (Over/Under at 48 points)
Philly’s DefenseThe Eagles have an outstanding defense that finished fourth in total yards and fourth in points allowed (18.4 ppg). More importantly, they’re playing out of their collective minds right now, having limited each of their last four opponents to 10 points or less.
- Average Score Against: 17.33
- Total Yards: 306.56
- Rush Yards: 79.06
- Passing Yards: 227.50
Patriots DefenseWhile the Pats struggled in ranking 29th in total defense, they somehow managed to keep their opponents out of the end zone at a high rate by finishing fifth in points allowed (18.5 ppg), one spot behind Philadelphia.
- Average Score Against: 18.33
- Total Yards: 360.94
- Rush Yards: 111.22
- Passing Yards: 249.72
Eagles Under HistoryUntil their Over outcome against Minnesota in the NFC Championship, Philadelphia had played Under the total in three straight and six of their previous eight games. Here are some key Eagles Under trends.
- The Under is 4-1 in Eagles last 5 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game
- Under is 4-1 in Eagles last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game
- The Under is 5-2 in Eagles last 7 games following a straight up win
- Under is 10-4-1 in Eagles last 15 playoff games
- Under is 44-20 in Eagles last 64 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game
Patriots Under HistoryNew England played Under the total in their AFC Championship game win over Jacksonville and have played Under the total in two of their last three games and five of 7 overall. Here are some more key Patriots Under trends. • The Under is 6-2 in Patriots last 8 vs. a team with a winning record. • Under is 10-4 in Patriots last 14 games overall. • Under is 7-3 in Patriots last 10 games following an ATS loss.
Super Bowl Under HistoryThe Under is 1-1 in the last two Super Bowls.
NFC East Under HistoryThe Last two times a team from the NFC East reached the Super Bowl, the Under was the pick.
Patriots Super Bowl Under HistoryThe Under is 4-2 in New England’s last six Super Bowl appearances.
Last 10 Super Bowl Winners
- 2017: New England Patriots
- 2016: Denver Broncos
- 2015: New England Patriots
- 2014: Seattle Seahawks
- 2013: Baltimore Ravens
- 2012: New York Giants
- 2011: Green Bay Packers
- 2010: New Orleans Saints
- 2009: Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2008: New York Giants