This coming Sunday represents the last chance this season for football bettors to make some money, which makes some of them go a little crazy. The Super Bowl is far and away the most heavily wagered game in professional US sports, with even the most casual of bettors getting in on the action. For many, the temptation is to blow the entire bankroll in order to get one last big score, but that is a strategy that seldom pays dividends. There are an astonishing number of prop bets out there, and they are all designed to keep you wagering throughout the game. This is certainly fun, but your chances of hitting them all are pretty slim, as there are just too many factors in play to make that possible. Let’s take a moment to look at some strategic moves you can make to increase your chances of winning during Super Bowl 51 and before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.