This coming Sunday represents the last chance this season for football bettors to make some money, which makes some of them go a little crazy. The Super Bowl is far and away the most heavily wagered game in professional US sports, with even the most casual of bettors getting in on the action. For many, the temptation is to blow the entire bankroll in order to get one last big score, but that is a strategy that seldom pays dividends. There are an astonishing number of prop bets out there, and they are all designed to keep you wagering throughout the game. This is certainly fun, but your chances of hitting them all are pretty slim, as there are just too many factors in play to make that possible. Let’s take a moment to look at some strategic moves you can make to increase your chances of winning during Super Bowl 51 and before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks