With the start of Super Bowl LIII just days away, now is a perfect time to make some expert NFL betting predictions that could virtually reshape the odds to win this year’s NFL championship showcase.
Whether you prefer the favored New England Patriots to claim their sixth Super Bowl title in franchise history or prefer the Los Angeles Rams to pull off the upset and win their second Super Bowl title, the fun-filled predictions that you’re about to get could help you reshape the odds to win Super Bowl 53.
Let’s get started with a quick look at some Super Bowl LIII alternative lines.
Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
New England Patriots (13-5) vs. LA Rams (15-3)
- When: Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: CBS
- Radio: New England / Los Angeles
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- Super Bowl LIII Odds: New England -2.5 / Total: 58
Just think…if you like the Patriots, you can wager on them as an underdog instead of the 2.5-point favorite that oddsmakers have set the Super Bowl 53 lines at.
NFL Odds: New England +3.5 (-200)
Instead of Tom Brady and company giving up 2.5 points, you can make New England a 3.5-point underdog, all for the value-packed price of -$200. If you like the Patriots to win outright, then this is a great wager to make./p>
NFL Odds: New England +5 (-245)
Let’s say you think Brady and the perennially-powerful Patriots could fall to L.A. in a narrow upset and you want to ensure New England covers, you make them 5-point dogs for a simple -$245.
NFL Odds: New England +7 (-330)
Hell, if you think the Patriots could get smacked around by L.A.’s explosive offense and you want to really give New England some leeway, well, for a cool -$330, you can give the Patriots a whopping seven points!
NFL Odds: Los Angeles Rams +6 (-195)
If you like Jared Goff and the Rams to put up a good fight, but you’re not sure about them covering the chalk as a 2.5-point underdog, then it’ll cost you a modest -$195 to back L.A. as a more value-packed six-point dog.
NFL Odds: Los Angeles Rams +8 (-275)
If you don;t like Todd Gurley and company as anything less than a touchdown dog, then you can give them eight points , again, for a manageable -$275.
NFL Odds: Los Angeles Rams +13 (-400)
Last but not least, it’s going to cost you -$400, but it’s probably a lock that L.A. doesn’t lose Super Bowl 53 by a two touchdowns, making this a super, value-packed alternative wager in the NFL odds.
Predictions – The Big Three
For me, I believe three key predictions could very well come true to reshape the odds to win Super Bowl 53.
Goff Overcomes Shaky Start
I’m not the biggest Jared Goff fan around and I’m expecting the third-year signal-caller to struggle early on in the biggest game of his young career, simply because of the pressure involved with playing in a Super Bowl, However, I’m also expecting Rams head coach Sean McVay to help Goff ease into this contest and build some confidence by completing some short passes early on while rushing the ball with Todd Gurley and C.J. Anderson.
Donald, Suh, Get Up Close and Personal With Brady
Make no mistake about it, the way to beat Tom Brady is to get pressure on the future hall of Fame signal-caller, particularly up the middle. This fact means L.A. will have a great chance to pull off the upset because of the play of all-world defensive tackle Aaron Donald and to a lesser degree, the still impact-making Ndamukong Suh. Donald both, stuffs the run and gets to the quarterback than any defensive end as his league-leading 20.5 sacks illustrates.
While Suh is no longer the dominant player he once was, make no mistake about it, the five-time Pro Bowler is still a force far more often than not. I’m predicting the pair are both going to get up close and personal with Tom Brady at some point in Super Bowl 53!
Talib Neutralizes Edelman
The Rams are playing their best defense of the season and it’s no accident that it coincides with the lock-down defense that we’ve seen out of five-time Pro Bowler Aqib Talib. The 2016 First-Team All-Pro has basically shut down Dallas’ Amari Cooper and New Orleans’ Michael Thomas whenever he covered either team’s top receiver. Talib forced a fumble in the NFC divisional round and has yet to face a pass thrown his way in either of the last two games. Whether its Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan or one of New England’s other wide receivers, they’re almost certainly getting shut down by Aqib Talib.
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team