Okay, NFL betting enthusiasts, if you love betting on ‘the game within the game’ by making player props wagers, then you should know you’re going to have a multitude of opportunities to cash in on the vast array of Super Bowl LIII props odds in the online Sportsbook.
Right now, I’m going to offer up a quartet of expert Super Bowl LIII quarterback props odds on both, Tom Brady and Jared Goff as they get set to square off in the league’s championship showcase on Sunday, Feb. 3 at 6:30 PM ET, live from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Before going any further, be sure to check out our Super Bowl LIII bracket, free for download!
Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
12 days until #SBLIII!(by @thegrandtour) pic.twitter.com/mxhRFHqpTV — NFL (@NFL) January 22, 2019
Tom Brady Passing Yards
- Total: 319.5 Passing Yards
Analysis: Brady averaged 272.2 passing yards per game this season and has a career average of 279.9 passing yards per game in the postseason. However, the future Hall of Famer topped this Over/Under total seven times this season – including both playoff games. After passing for 343 yards in the divisional round against an excellent Chargers defense, Brady passed for 348 yards against Kansas City in the AFC Championship game. I’m going with the Over here and so should you.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Over 319.5 Passing Yards
Tom Brady Completions
- Total: 27.5
Analysis: Brady completed over 27 passes just four times this season, so you’d think the Under would be the best pick for this Super Bowl player props odds wager. However, with Brady completing 34 passes against the Chargers and 30 passes against the Chiefs in New England pair of postseason games so far. Since I’ve got Brady topping his O/U passing total, then I guess I’ve got to go with the Over here as well.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Completions
Tom Brady TD Passes
- Total: 2.5
Analysis: Brady threw three TD passes or more a respectable six times this season and he’s averaged 1.8 TD passes per game in 39 career playoff games. With Brady tossing just one TD pass in both of New England’s playoff games this postseason, I’m going with the Under here.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Under 2.5 TD passes
Tom Brady Interceptions
- Total: 0.5
Analysis: Brady tossed at least one interception in nine games this season while tossing two picks four times this season, including New England’s AFC Championship game win over Kansas City last weekend. Brady has thrown 33 interceptions in 39 career playoff games (0.8 per game) and I believe he’s going to toss at least on in Super Bowl 53.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Over 0.5 Interceptions
Jared Goff Passing Yards
- Total: 290.5
Analysis: Goff passed for over 290.5 yards nine times during the regular season while also topping this figure by passing for 297 yards against New Orleans in the NFC Championship. Still, Goff is averaging a far more modest 247.3 yards per game in three career playoff games and that would suggest the Under is the way to go here. However, I’m expecting Goff to reach the 300-yard plateau in Super Bowl 53, mostly because New England ranked a uninspiring 22nd against the pass this season.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Over 290.5 Passing Yards
Jared Goff Completions
- Total: 23.5
Analysis: Goff completed 24 passes or more seven times during the regular season and completed 25 passes against New Orleans in the NFC Championship. Goff has averaged 21.3 completion in three career postseason starts and I believe he needs to complete at least 24 passes in order for the rams to have a chance at upsetting New England in Super Bowl 53.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Completions
Jared Goff TD Passes
- Total: 2
Analysis: Goff tossed three TD passes or more six times, but he hasn’t come close to approaching that figure in the playoffs and has just two career TD tosses in three playoff games. Play the Under here.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Under 2 TD Passes
Jared Goff Interceptions
- Total: 0.5
Analysis: Goff threw at least one interception in nine games this season, but he’s only thrown one interception over his last four games. Even though that pick came against New Orleans in last week’s NFC Championship, I don’t think he’s going to toss one against New England unless the Rams fall behind big and are forced to play catch-up.
Super Bowl LIII Prop Pick: Under 0.5 Interceptions
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team