We are only a few days away from the first week of preseason games, and while it would be wise not to make too many predictions until we see how teams come out of those preseason match-ups, it doesn’t hurt to have a little look into the football crystal ball. I don’t really like the idea of making lock picks or suggesting that there is a sure winner, especially with the parity in the NFL. That said, there are always a few games that jump off the page every single week, and all of them call you to the online sportsbook of your choice. We are going to get the ball rolling by taking a look at Week 1 to see which teams could possible go down as sure winners. I have picked out a few, and I hope you will agree that these are the teams that could give a little boost to you bankroll in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.