We are only a few days away from the first week of preseason games, and while it would be wise not to make too many predictions until we see how teams come out of those preseason match-ups, it doesn’t hurt to have a little look into the football crystal ball. I don’t really like the idea of making lock picks or suggesting that there is a sure winner, especially with the parity in the NFL. That said, there are always a few games that jump off the page every single week, and all of them call you to the online sportsbook of your choice. We are going to get the ball rolling by taking a look at Week 1 to see which teams could possible go down as sure winners. I have picked out a few, and I hope you will agree that these are the teams that could give a little boost to you bankroll in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13