Starting on August 7th, we will finally get a chance to see how teams have progressed over the last couple of months when the 2015 NFL preseason games kickoff with the Pittsburgh vs. Minnesota Hall of Fame Game. Immediately after that, we will have four weeks of mad football running until September 4th, giving us a chance to enjoy the return of NFL betting action. Okay, we know that the games probably won’t matter statistically speaking, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be routing for our teams to win and get angry if they lose. Plus, players and coaches will importantly get the invaluable chance to precondition themselves for real competition in the regular season, making the games very crucial for them.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.