Few, if any starters, will play at the Lambeau Field for the final preseason game between the New Orleans Saints and the Green Bay Packers on Thursday, September 3rd. The Saints (0-3 in preseason) are looking for the first exhibition win, while the Packers are hoping for a .500 finish in the preseason games after going 1-2 in their first three preseason games. Which team will be claiming the SU in this game’s NFL lines? Read on, as we break it down for you in the game preview and analysis given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.