While most fans would have still loved to see their starters on the field, the supporters in Washington will probably be happier to see the Redskins’ backups and players fighting for roster spots taking to the field, going by the strong preseason showing by their second and third-string players. For the Jacksonville Jaguars, coach Gus Bradley says he’s not sure yet how much work the “ones” will have on Thursday, but if the Week 4 preseason tradition is to stay true, then we’ll typically see the starters play a drive or two before exiting the game for the backups. Bearing that in mind, let’s have a short NFL lines preview of this Week 4 encounter.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.