When a team is struggling in the early part of the season, they will do all that they can to find some sort of positive sign that they are starting to head in the right direction. That may be a little easier for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers than for the San Francisco 49ers. The Bucs are coming off a big win against the Carolina Panthers last week, and have now won a pair of road games this season. The 49ers have now lost 5 in a row, but can perhaps take some solace in the fact that Colin Kaepernick looked pretty solid in his first start of the season versus the Bills last weekend. These are a pair of teams who look destined to be on the outside looking in when the postseason rolls around, but with the NFC South not exactly going as anyone expected this season, the Buccaneers may feel that they have a shot to get back in the mix with another win on the road. Tampa Bay comes into this one as a 2.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.