The Green Bay Packers (13-3) host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) in the NFC Championship round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as 4-point favorites on January 24, 2021 at 3:05 PM ET on FOX. The over/under is set at 50.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Game Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in nine out of 16 outings this season (56.2%).
- Green Bay has put together a 10-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- The Packers have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.6 more than the 22.2 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows 22.2 points or fewer this year, the Buccaneers have put together a 6-1 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- 9 of Tampa Bay’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its opportunities).
- Tampa Bay has a 9-7 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 7-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 7.7 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Packers allow (23.1).
- Tampa Bay is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread when they score at least 30.8 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 23.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
|Buccaneers (+4)||Over (50.5)||Packers 28 Buccaneers 25|
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (50.5 points) in 62.5% of their games this season (10 of 16 opportunities).
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score at least 50.5 points in 56.2% of their games this year (nine of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (62.6) than this matchup’s total of 50.5 points.
- The Packers and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 less points per game than the over/under of 50.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Packers games this season is 4.4 more points than the total of 50.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this season is 2.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Packers vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Packers. Tampa Bay outscored Green Bay 125-119 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Packers||Buccaneers||-3.00||55.00||-148||+130||324-201 TB||38-10 TB|
|12/3/2017||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||395-276 TB||26-20 GB|
|12/21/2014||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||431-109 GB||20-3 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers average total over the last three games is 2.2 points fewer than the 50.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 61 combined points over their last three games, 10.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 50.5.
- Tampa Bay has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
Packers: DE Kingsley Keke: Questionable (Concussion), FS Raven Greene: Out (Shoulder), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Questionable (Quadriceps), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OT David Bakhtiari: Out (Knee), OT Jared Veldheer: Out (Illness), DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), RB Tyler Ervin: Out (Ankle), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), LB Krys Barnes: Questionable (Thumb)
Buccaneers: WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), G Alex Cappa: Out (Ankle), NT Vita Vea: Questionable (Ankle), DE Jeremiah Ledbetter: Questionable (Calf), RB Kenjon Barner: Out (Undisclosed), ILB Kevin Minter: Out (Illness), WR Antonio Brown: Questionable (Knee), C A.Q. Shipley: Out (Neck), WR Cyril Grayson: Out (Undisclosed), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee)