The Carolina Panthers (3-6) will fight to end their four-game losing streak as they are 6.0-point underdogs against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium. The over/under is set at 50.5 for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay is just 4-5 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (27.8) and the Panthers points allowed (25.1) are within 2.7 points of each other.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Carolina is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.1 points.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Carolina’s games have gone over the point total in four out of nine opportunities this season (44.4%).
- The Panthers average points scored this season (23.3) and the Buccaneers points allowed (22.6) are within 0.7 points of each other.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Tampa Bay allows opposing offenses to put 22.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
|Panthers (+6)||Under (50.5)||Buccaneers 27 Panthers 22|
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under (50.5 points) in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- Carolina and its opponents have added up to score more than 50.5 points in 44.4% of their matchups this year (four of nine opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (51.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 less points per game than the over/under of 50.5 set in this game.
- The Buccaneers’ average point total in outings this season is 50.3, 0.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 2.1 less points than the point total of 50.5 in this outing.
Buccaneers vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay has an edge against Carolina in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Buccaneers are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Panthers. Tampa Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 129 points while Carolina scored 127.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Buccaneers||Buccaneers||-8.00||47.00||-335||+285||427-339 CAR||31-17 TB|
|10/13/2019||Panthers||Buccaneers||-2||47||-125||+110||407-268 TB||37-26 CAR|
|9/12/2019||Panthers||Panthers||-6.5||48||-265||+225||352-289 CAR||20-14 TB|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||444-315 CAR||24-17 TB|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||407-301 CAR||42-28 CAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.3 points in their last three games, 0.8 more than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Carolina has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Carolina has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 1.8 points greater than the 50.5 total listed for this matchup.
Buccaneers: ILB Lavonte David: Questionable (Knee), G Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Out (Hamstring), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee)
Panthers: OT Russell Okung: Questionable (Calf), DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), SS Juston Burris: Out (Ribs), RB Christian McCaffrey: Questionable (Ribs), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), G Dennis Daley: Questionable (Undisclosed), S Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee)