- Game Day: Monday, November 23, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — six out of 10 — have gone over the point total (60%).
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Buccaneers have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.9 more than the 18.7 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 5-0 and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.7 points.
Rams Betting Insights
- Just seven of Los Angeles’ nine games this year have gone over the point total (22.2% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed 22.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 24 the Rams have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 24 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Tampa Bay allows opposing offenses to put 22.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
|Buccaneers (-3.5)||Under (47.5)||Buccaneers 28 Rams 19|
- In 70% of their games this season (seven of 10 chances), the Buccaneers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 47.5 points.
- In two of nine opportunities (22.2%) this year, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (53.6) than this game’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Buccaneers games this year is 4.7 more points than the total of 47.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Rams games this year is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 47.5 for this outing.
Buccaneers vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles holds an edge against Tampa Bay in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Rams, the Buccaneers have a 1-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 150 points while Tampa Bay notched 140.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/29/2019||Rams||Rams||-9||49||-420||+350||518-464 LAR||55-40 TB|
|9/25/2016||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||472-320 TB||37-32 LAR|
|12/17/2015||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||509-319 TB||31-23 STL|
|9/14/2014||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||339-332 STL||19-17 STL|
|12/22/2013||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||277-170 STL||23-13 STL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tampa Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Tampa Bay. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 5.2 points more than the 47.5 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 39.3 combined points over their last three games, 8.2 less than this matchup’s total of 47.5.
Buccaneers: G Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion), WR Jaydon Mickens: Out (Illness), WR Cyril Grayson: Out (Illness), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Questionable (Hamstring), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee)
Rams: OT Andrew Whitworth: Out (Knee), K Kai Forbath: Out (Ankle), C Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee), OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Out (Elbow), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), SS Taylor Rapp: Out (Knee), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle)