The 2016 Pro Bowl, NFL’s version of the All-Star Game, is set to take place this weekend. As always, many people will have their focus on the Super Bowl and its NFL odds, with only a select few of the betting public paying attention to the Pro Bowl. Nonetheless, the 2016 Pro Bowl will give us one more NFL game to enjoy and a chance to see our favorite players on the field, as the NFL honors them for excelling at their positions in the course of the season. So, although we may not get to see a high level of competitiveness from both sides, it’s still going to better than just sitting at home missing the game of football that we love so much. With that in mind, here are the key details you need to note about Team Rice, which will be going against Team Irvin in the Pro Bowl. If you want to keep track of the odds for this year’s Pro Bowl be sure to click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.