The New York Jets are tipped to be good for nearly twice the number of wins they racked up in 2014. But can New York’s rookie coach Todd Bowles and his new-look Jets’ team rebound from their funky 2014 season (where they finished 4-12) with a solid showing in 2015, or will the team continue to suffer from its ailing roster, particularly in the QB department? Let’s find out as we break down the Jets and their projected NFL betting 2015 season below. the Jets were big winners in the 2015 NFL Draft, claiming a top defensive end in sixth overall pick Dante Fowler, a solid vertical wideout in Devin Smith, a potential star in pass-rusher Lorenzo Mauldin and quarterback for the future in Bryce Petty. Bringing in the likes of Brandon Marshall and Darelle Revis through the Free Agency will also give the Jets a lot of firepower in the offense. Sadly for the Jets, the quarterback situation in New York is far from ideal, with the embattled QB Geno Smith named as the starter in 2015. Considering QB Ryan Fitzpatrick offers an alternative but equally questionable option for the Jets, Smith will need to be on top of his game in 2015, or else their hopes and dreams for next season won’t be achievable. As another worrying concern, the AFC East is a highly competitive division, with rivals like Buffalo, New England and Miami looking well-set for a strong run in 2015. Therefore, although the Jets have a fair calendar in 2015, ranked 18th in the league in strength of schedule, Bowles and his players have a long and bumpy road ahead of them. Still, there are a few games that can pay bettors in the 2015 NFL lines. In case you are interested in such, check out our expert NFL picks detailed below: • Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13, Cleveland, 1 p.m. Prediction: Win by the Jets • Week 2: Monday, Sept. 21, at Indianapolis, 8:30 p.m. Prediction: Loss by the Jets • Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27, Philadelphia, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 4, at Miami, 9:30 a.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 5: BYE • Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18, Washington, 1 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 25, at New England, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1, at Oakland, 4:05 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 8, Jacksonville, 1 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 10: Thursday, Nov. 12, Buffalo, 8:25 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 22, at Houston, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29, Miami, 1 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6, at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13, Tennessee, 1 p.m. Prediction: Win • Week 15: Saturday, Dec. 19, at Dallas, 8:25 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27, New England, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss • Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3, at Buffalo, 1 p.m. Prediction: Loss New York Jets Projected Final Record in 2015: 7-9
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis