Even though the NFL has more parity than any of the other professional athletic leagues in North America, that competitiveness comes and goes in surges throughout the season. So while some teams have schedules that open fairly easily, with the tougher part of the schedule coming toward the middle and/or the end, others open with a gauntlet that could leave them in a bad position in the online sports betting standings even before they have their bye week. In this article, we highlight some of the teams that should get off to a hot start.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.