The toll of injuries is something that each NFL team deals with a couple of times every year. In fact, for most franchises, planning for the seasons entails anticipating injuries and having reserve players who are well-trained to fill in the vacant positions. Unfortunately, even the best of plans can never be foolproof, as the involving nature of NFL games and trainings mean that players can be injured both on and off the season. Barely three months to the start of the new NFL season, the injury bug is busier than ever, claiming its victims at an alarming rate and forcing team owners and head coaches into countless head-scratching team roster makeovers. If you read the name of your team in the list below, know that you are among the NFL Teams That are set to struggle in the 2015 NFL odds due to injuries:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks