Typical of offseason, NFL betting fans often exaggerate their expectations on their favorite teams as the new season approaches. Resultantly, when the teams struggle through the season, as they often do, such fans end up becoming disappointed. Conversely, some teams that are ignored and virtually removed from any title-contending or success-related conversations often surprise us by attaining success. With the 2015 NFL season within sight, it is worth noting the obvious that a number of teams are poised to have down seasons while others will rise beyond expectations, necessitating the reality and need for bettors to put their expectations into proper perspective and scale their bets accordingly. With that, here are some of the teams that are likely turn predictions upside down and upset some of the general NFL lines expectations this season:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.