There is an old saying about a blind squirrel being able to find a nut once in a while, which is a good analogy to use when talking about how really bad football teams inexplicably find a way to win every now and again. In the 16-game season era of the NFL, only the 2008 Detroit Lions have managed to go 0-16, although a few others have flirted with that not so magical mark. As the 2015 NFL betting season approaches, we have to wonder if there are any teams who might possibly match what the Lions did back in ’08.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.