With former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice currently looking to get back to playing football full-time, it’s really only a matter of time before some team takes a chance on the disgraced former superstar. With the Dallas Cowboys organization announcing on Tuesday that they will, in no uncertain terms look to add Rice to what looks like a running back unit that could certainly use an upgrade, I figured now was a perfect time to offer up my perspective on just which teams should look to add Rice heading into the 2015 NFL betting season.
With that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.