Last season, the Kansas City Chiefs (9-7 in 2014) were one of the strongest teams in the league, while the Tennessee Titans rarely had their name in the winning column of NFL odds, a run that saw them finish with the worst winning record in the NFL at 2-14. Interestingly, though, one of Tennessee’s two victories in 2014 came at the Arrowhead Stadium, a memorable 26-10 win over Kansas City in Week 1 of the season. The Chiefs are set to host the Titans this Friday in a third preseason game for both teams. QB Jake Locker, who led the Titans to that victory, is no longer available in Tennessee, but Kansas City’s Alex Smith (who was picked off three times by Tennessee’s defense) is still the main man for the Chiefs. Are we in for another upset of Kansas City at the Arrowhead Stadium, or will Smith and his backups get their revenge? Let’s find out, as we give an NFL betting breakdown of this enticing matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.