The NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (11-3) face the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (10-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The game’s point total is set at 56.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 8-6 against the spread.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 5.2 more than the 25.8 the Titans have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.8 points or fewer this year, the Titans have accumulated a 6-0 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Titans have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in 11 out of 14 opportunities this season (78.6%).
- The Titans have averaged 6.9 more points this season (31.1) than the Packers have allowed (24.2).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 31.1 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 24.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
|Packers (-3.5)||Over (56)||Packers 31 Titans 25|
- The Packers and their opponents have combined for 56.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 14 games (35.7%) this year.
- Tennessee has played in seven games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 56.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (62.1) than this game’s total of 56.0 points.
- The Packers and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 6.0 less points per game than the point total of 56.0 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this year is 0.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Titans this season is 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Packers vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee holds an edge against Green Bay in the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Tennessee outscored Green Bay 147-143 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/13/2016||Titans||446-402 TEN||47-25 TEN|
|12/23/2012||Packers||460-180 GB||55-7 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 9.0 less than this game’s over/under of 56.0.
- Green Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Green Bay. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 6.7 points greater than the 56.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Packers: DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), C Corey Linsley: Out (Knee), FS Will Redmond: Questionable (Concussion), RB Tyler Ervin: Out (Ankle), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), RB Jamaal Williams: Questionable (Thigh), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), FS Raven Greene: Out (Shoulder), TE Jace Sternberger: Questionable (Concussion), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Questionable (Knee), LB Krys Barnes: Questionable (Eye)
Titans: SS Kenny Vaccaro: Questionable (Illness), OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Out (Knee), OT Ty Sambrailo: Out (Undisclosed), TE Geoff Swaim: Questionable (Ankle), WR Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion), WR Kalif Raymond: Out (Illness), ILB Jayon Brown: Out (Elbow), WR Cody Hollister: Out (Illness), CB Breon Borders: Out (Hip), SS Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin), P Trevor Daniel: Out (Illness), OT Isaiah Wilson: Out (Personal)
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers