- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in six out of seven opportunities this season (85.7%).
- Tennessee is just 2-5 against the spread.
- The Titans are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Titans, on average, score 8.9 more points per game this season (29.7) than the Bears allow (20.8).
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29.7 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20.8 points or fewer this year, the Bears have accumulated a 3-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Bears Betting Insights
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — five out of eight — have failed to go over the point total (62.5%).
- Chicago has put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Bears this season, 20.1, is 6.2 fewer than the 26.3 the Titans have given up in each contest.
- In games where Chicago scores at least 20.1 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.3 points.
|Bears (+6.5)||Over (47)||Titans 25 Bears 23|
- The average point total in Titans games this season is 9.0 more points than the over/under of 47.0 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bears games this year is 6.1 fewer points than the point total of 47.0 in this outing.
- The Titans and their opponents have put up at least 47.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of seven outings (85.7%) this year.
- Chicago has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 47.0 points.
- The Titans and the Bears combine to average 2.8 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 47.1 points per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in this matchup.
Titans vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago has a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee in the last five meetings between these two squads. Chicago outscored Tennessee 128-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/27/2016||Bears||411-375 CHI||27-21 TEN|
|11/4/2012||Titans||365-339 CHI||51-20 CHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60 points over their last three games, 13.0 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Tennessee is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 40.7 combined points over their last three games, 6.3 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 47.0.
- Chicago has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Chicago. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Titans: P Brett Kern: Questionable (Wrist), OT Dennis Kelly: Questionable (Knee), OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Questionable (Knee), RB Senorise Perry: Out (Undisclosed), WR Adam Humphries: Questionable (Concussion), CB Adoree’ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), DE Jeffery Simmons: Questionable (Ankle), CB Kareem Orr: Questionable (Illness), RB Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring), CB Kristian Fulton: Out (Knee), TE Tommy Hudson: Out (Suspended)
Bears: TE Jimmy Graham: Questionable (Knee), FS Tashaun Gipson Sr.: Questionable (Foot), OT Bobby Massie: Out (Knee), NT John Jenkins: Questionable (Foot), CB Artie Burns: Out (Torn Acl), G Germain Ifedi: Out (Covid-19), OT Jason Spriggs: Out (Covid-19), C Cody Whitehair: Out (Illness), OLB Devante Bond: Out (Undisclosed), DE Roy Robertson-Harris: Questionable (Shoulder), DB Tre Roberson: Out (Foot), QB Mitchell Trubisky: Out (Shoulder), RB Tarik Cohen: Out (Knee), SS Eddie Jackson: Questionable (Knee), G James Daniels: Out (Pectoral), WR Anthony Miller: Questionable (Toe), WR Javon Wims: Out (Suspension), K Eddy Piñeiro: Out (Groin), CB Michael Joseph: Out (Knee), C Sam Mustipher: Questionable (Knee), TE Darion Clark: Out (Shoulder)