Okay NFL betting buffs, if you’ve seen the Week 1 odds for Sunday’s match up between the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans then maybe you’re scratching your head as to why Houston is favored, even if they are playing at home. I know both teams won an identical nine games in 2014, but I’m going on record right now to say that the odds surrounding this intriguing affair make this matchup a virtual lock! Here’s why.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.