The Houston Texans (0-4) hit the field as 6.0-point favorites against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at NRG Stadium. Both teams are riding losing streaks, with Houston on a four-game skid and Jacksonville losers of three straight. The over/under is set at 54.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, TX
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston has put together a losing 0-4 record against the spread this season.
- Houston’s games have hit the over in three out of four outings this season (75%).
- The Texans have averaged 9.2 fewer points per game this season (20) than the Jaguars have allowed (29.2).
- In games where Houston score at least 20 points this season, they are 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.2 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Three Jacksonville’s four games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville is 2-2 against the spread.
- The Jaguars have averaged 7.7 fewer points per game this season (23.8) than the Texans have allowed (31.5).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Jacksonville is 1-2 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Houston is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 31.5 points.
|Jaguars (+6)||Under (54)||Texans 27 Jaguars 26|
- The Texans and their opponents have combined for 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of four outings (50%) this year.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have added up to score more than 54.0 points in 50% of their matchups this year (two of four chances).
- The two teams average a combined 10.2 less points per game (43.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 54.0 points.
- The Texans and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 more points per game than the point total of 54.0 set for this outing.
- The Texans’ average point total in outings this season is 51.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Jaguars games this season is 1.0 fewer point than the point total of 54.0 in this outing.
Texans vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Houston holds a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. The Texans and Jaguars have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Houston outscored Jacksonville 86-70 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/3/2019||Jaguars||Jaguars||-1||46||-114||+100||410-356 HOU||26-3 HOU|
|9/15/2019||Texans||Texans||-7.5||42.5||-360||+300||281-263 JAX||13-12 HOU|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||342-119 HOU||20-3 HOU|
|10/21/2018||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||272-259 HOU||20-7 HOU|
|12/17/2017||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||464-186 JAX||45-7 JAX|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Texans have averaged a total of 50.7 combined points over their last three games, 3.3 less than this matchup’s over/under of 54.0.
- Houston has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- Houston has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.0 points greater than the 54.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round