While the NFL draft is an exciting event each year, there are some classes when the emerging talent is more exciting than others. The purpose of this article is to show NFL betting fans five years when the teams had awful luck, drawing from a stand that only had the most disinterested people possible.
To defend the Colts, the talent available in the 1992 draft was less plentiful than it was in years before since. The quarterback class featured such gems as David Klingler and Tommy Maddox. Tony Sacca and Matt Blundin were picked up in the first round. Even so, there were two late-round selection worth noting. The Jets picked Jeff Blake in the sixth round, but he went on to make himself a name in Cincinnati. The Minnesota Vikings took eventual Super Bowl-winning quarterback Brad Johnson in the seventh round. No MVPs, no Offensive or Defensive Playres of the year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2020 NFL Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 11
- Steelers vs. Ravens Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- 2021 NFL Draft Order Early Expert Analysis
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears Odds and Computer Picks for Week 15
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Monday Night Football Line and Betting Trends for Week 15
- Rams vs. Seahawks Odds and Computer Picks for Week 16
- NFL 2020 Week 12 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 12 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Conference Odds Expert Analysis Update Nov. 25 Edition
- NFL 2020 Week 12 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Top 10 Defensive Players Expert Analysis Nov. 25th
- Updated NFC Playoff Picture: Bucs In Trouble?
- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 12 SU Picks Expert Analysis