While the NFL draft is an exciting event each year, there are some classes when the emerging talent is more exciting than others. The purpose of this article is to show NFL betting fans five years when the teams had awful luck, drawing from a stand that only had the most disinterested people possible.
To defend the Colts, the talent available in the 1992 draft was less plentiful than it was in years before since. The quarterback class featured such gems as David Klingler and Tommy Maddox. Tony Sacca and Matt Blundin were picked up in the first round. Even so, there were two late-round selection worth noting. The Jets picked Jeff Blake in the sixth round, but he went on to make himself a name in Cincinnati. The Minnesota Vikings took eventual Super Bowl-winning quarterback Brad Johnson in the seventh round. No MVPs, no Offensive or Defensive Playres of the year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.