The 2015 NFL betting season is approaching, and so is the annual training camp – and while there’s some time before the real action kicks in, there are a few things we still don’t know. QB Michael Vick remains unsigned, as does Ray Rice, even though it’s likely that both could contribute on the field. Greg Hardy and Tom Brady have suspension appeals awaiting final disposition, but the NFL’s front office doesn’t appear in a hurry to address them. We do have some of the league’s latest rumors right here, though. rookie receiver Nelson Agholor could also see a huge year with the team. The Eagles drafted him with the #20 choice overall, and sources in the front office believe that he will have an impact right away and thrive in the offensive system that Chip Kelly has devised. So while the biggest splash in the Eagles’ news this off-season might have been DeMarco Murray, the wide receiver corps might end up being the bigger story. Ndamukong Suh on the defensive line, the Lions will be relying even more on their offense to keep them in what will be an interesting NFC North race. Sources: FoxSports.com: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-exec-eagles-nelson-agholor-is-a-no-1-wide-receiver-070715 ESP.Go.com: http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/17706/nfc-north-qa-will-haloti-ngata-help-offset-the-loss-of-ndamukong-suh
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.