Oddsmakers give the Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) a decent chance to keep their 10-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 3.5 points in a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 at Heinz Field. The over/under is set at 45.0 for the contest.
- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread.
- The Steelers have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Steelers have put an average of 29.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.3 more than the 19.5 the Ravens have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Baltimore defense allows 19.5 points or fewer this year, the Ravens have put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-0-1 record against the spread.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Most of Baltimore’s games this year — six out of 10 — have not gone over the point total (60%).
- Baltimore has put together a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are just 3-5-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Ravens have averaged 9.4 more points this season (26.8) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.8 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 17.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Steelers (-3.5)||Over (45)||Steelers 27 Ravens 19|
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined for 45.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 10 games (70%) this year.
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.0 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 11.6 more points per game (56.6) than this game’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.1 less points per game (36.9) than this game’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- The average point total in Steelers games this year is 2.2 more points than the total of 45.0 in this matchup.
- Ravens games this season have averaged a total of 46.3 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Steelers vs Ravens: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Pittsburgh over the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Ravens, the Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread. Baltimore outscored Pittsburgh 120-98 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-4.00||44.00||-200||+175||457-221 BAL||28-24 PIT|
|12/29/2019||Steelers||Ravens||-1.5||35||-127||+112||304-168 BAL||28-10 BAL|
|10/6/2019||Ravens||Steelers||-3||44||-175||+150||277-269 BAL||26-23 BAL|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||395-265 PIT||23-16 PIT|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-284 BAL||26-14 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Pittsburgh. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 39.7 combined points in their last three games, 5.3 less than this game’s over/under of 45.0.
- Baltimore has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Baltimore. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 42.7 combined points in their last three games, 2.3 fewer than this game’s over/under of 45.0.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills